Fabrice Carrat is the director of the institute and Maria Melchior is the deputy director.
The Institute is composed of 6 Inserm and Sorbonne University research teams. It is located on two hospital sites in Paris: Saint-Antoine (Paris 12th) and Pitié-Salpêtrière (Paris 13th). [Getting to IPLESP]
- SUMO: Surveillance and modelling of communicable diseases (Pierre-Yves Boëlle)
- CLEPIVIR: Clinical epidemiology of emerging chronic viral diseases (Fabrice Carrat)
- THERAVIR: Therapeutic strategies against HIV infection and associated viral diseases (Anne-Geneviève Marcelin)
- NEMESIS: Environment, mobility and health (Basile Chaix)
- PEPITES: Pharmacoepidemiology and evaluation of care (Florence Tubach)
- ERES: Research team in social epidemiology (Maria Melchior)