Present on the two IPLESP sites, the SI team provides research teams with a local service and expertise in the fields of administration and information systems.
- administration of computer equipment, systems and networks;
- provision of computing resources necessary for research activities;
- assistance to users;
- security and protection of personal and scientific data;
- hosting of scientific sites and cohorts (Grippenet, Covidnet, Sentiweb...);
- compliance with current ISO / CNIL standards;
- project management for research teams;
- coordination of specific projects (installation, relocation and/or evolution of IT infrastructures, establishment of specifications, etc.)
- monitoring and proposing new technologies (Big Data, bioinformatics, computing clusters, monitoring, etc.)
- management of relations with service providers and suppliers.